As a CQC-registered healthcare provider of skin and podiatry services, we are currently open.
- Please wait at the door, we have a no-touch policy from when you are outside the clinic – read the clear notice in the door window and simply follow our instructions
- For drivers, please follow our “Stay in my car” policy: wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready for you. If it gets to 5 mins past your appointment time and you have not heard from us, come to the clinic door
- If you are not driving, kindly arrive no more than 1 min before your appointment time. If you are early, please expect to wait outside till we can invite you in
- Please DO NOT knock on the door (unless you feel you have not been seen) – our team will invite you in when safe to do so
- We do have facilities set aside for you to wait in relative isolation but ideally, our process will allow you to be escorted directly to your practitioner’s room. Some of our elderly or physically disabled patients may need to come and use our waiting room so we need to try and keep all other patients away from this area as much as possible
- If you have your own mask, please arrive with this already on
- If you do not have a mask, we can provide one at reception, but we ask that you pay £1 towards our charity fund
- We will provide you with alcohol hand gel and will take your temperature on arrival
- You will be asked to wash your hands when you arrive in your treatment room.
- Our patient toilet remains open but we ask that you use this facility only if absolutely necessary. Toilets have been highlighted as a key risk area for cross-infection of COVID-19
- We ask that you avoid talking at any time if your mask is off your face. Discussion about your treatment will take place prior to you having to remove your mask. For non-facial treatments or upper face Botox, you will be able to keep your mask on
Thank you for your patience so far. We have been working flat out to get the necessary equipment, PPE and protocols in place to be able to confidently re-open Perfect Skin Solutions clinic. We have also been in touch with bodies such as SAVE FACE and The British College of Aesthetic Medicine, to ensure we meet the specific safety guidelines laid down for clinics such as ours.
As of June 1st, we commenced our phased re-opening of the clinic on a medical basis only.
We have had to carry out risk assessments on our treatments and this will factor into how and when we book patients. Although we are not running at our normal full capacity and have a high demand of patients on our waiting list, we want to assure you that we will get you booked in as soon as feasibly possible.
If you have had your appointment postponed due to lock-down, or already expressed interest in having an appointment, we will be in contact with you shortly. If you require a medical appointment with us, please email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please phone us on 02392 754 777 to secure your appointment.
As a CQC-registered medical clinic, we could have legally remained open throughout the lock-down period, offering medical services only. However we felt closing during the last 2 months, was the correct decision to take and most clinics of this nature have done the same throughout the UK. We will keep in contact with you all on this page and via email. (If you are not receiving our emails please let us know). If you have any specific questions please do email us on email@example.com. See below for answers to some questions which you may have regarding your treatments.
Continue to look out for updates across our social media platforms:
Instagram: perfect_skinsolutions Facebook: iwantperfectskin YouTube: perfect__skinsolutions
Can I still have an Aesthetic consultation?
Yes, Dr Patel will be offering video consultations. To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will come back to you and book in a time that suits.
I have a treatment package which I can’t use due to the closure. What will happen?
Do not worry we will freeze your package so you will still be able to use all of your treatments.
I missed my review for my injectable treatment. Can I still have this?
Yes, we can do reviews via Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp call. If further treatment is required, this will be discussed.
I have run out of my skincare products. Where can I buy them?
Our AlumierMD skincare products are available to purchase through an online portal. The website is www.alumiermd.co.uk/join. You will need to use a code which we can email to you. This is only for patients who have already received a tailored package from us. If you are new to AlumierMD you can arrange a call with Dr Patel to ensure you are started on the correct regime for your skin. For Tebiskin products, please email email@example.com and we will try our best to arrange this.
I have a question. Where do I send it to?
Please send us any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer as soon as we can.
Can you tell me more about the tests please?
We have compiled a thorough information document and decision-making guide on Coronavirus testing. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID19 and there are a number of tests eg Roche and Abbott tests. We have selected a lab test that has an assay which delivers 100% specificity for both the PCR swab test (looks for presence of the virus) and IgG antibody test (looks for signs of immunity ie presence of IgG antibodies in your blood). We have been asked how we can provide such cheap coronavirus testing (IgG test is 95 pounds). We are only aiming to cover basic operational costs as we feel the more patients who have this test, the easier it will be to know who is a potential at-risk patient and who is not. Email email@example.com to receive the information guide to testing.