The clinic is open to provide treatments to our patients in a COVID-19 secure environment. To ensure the safety of our patients and staff we have introduced the following measures:
- Please wait at the door, we have a no-touch policy from when you are outside the clinic – read the clear notice in the door window and simply follow our instructions
- For drivers, please follow our “Stay in my car” policy: wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready for you. If it gets to 5 mins past your appointment time and you have not heard from us, come to the clinic door.
- If you are not driving, kindly arrive no more than 1 min before your appointment time. If you are early, please expect to wait outside till we can invite you in.
- Please DO NOT knock on the door (unless you feel you have not been seen) – our team will invite you in when safe to do so.
- We do have facilities set aside for you to wait in relative isolation but ideally, our process will allow you to be escorted directly to your practitioner’s room. Some of our elderly or physically disabled patients may need to come and use our waiting room so we need to try and keep all other patients away from this area as much as possible
- If you have your own mask, please arrive with this already on
- If you do not have a mask, we can provide one at reception, but we ask that you pay £1 towards our charity fund
- We will provide you with alcohol hand gel and will take your temperature on arrival
- You will be asked to wash your hands when you arrive in your treatment room.
- Our patient toilet remains open but we ask that you use this facility only if absolutely necessary. Toilets have been highlighted as a key risk area for cross-infection of COVID-19
- We ask that you avoid talking at any time if your mask is off your face. Discussion about your treatment will take place prior to you having to remove your mask. For non-facial treatments or upper face Botox, you will be able to keep your mask on
Thank you for your patience so far. We have been working flat out to get the necessary equipment, PPE and protocols in place to be able to confidently re-open Perfect Skin Solutions clinic. We have also been in touch with bodies such as SAVE FACE and The British College of Aesthetic Medicine, to ensure we meet the specific safety guidelines laid down for clinics such as ours.