Perfect Skin Solutions COVID-19 Statement
Updated: Monday 11th May 2020
In light of Mr Johnson’s speech on Sunday we currently have no clear guidance on when we can open, therefore our clinic remains closed. Please keep checking here as we will provide updates in the coming days and weeks. We will also be sending out an email to all our patients to keep you up to date. We are still offering video consultations and can get your skin care delivered to your door.
If you have any skincare needs or wish to be added to our emailing list please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: Wednesday 15th April 2020
Our clinic will remain shut during this lockdown period. Unfortunately, we cannot give you a reopening date at this time, as we have little idea of when the lockdown may be lifted. We must ensure we do our part in the fight against COVID19, which means following the advice issued by the UK Government. However, we continue to provide certain services during this period: Skincare products delivered to your door and remote consultations with Dr Dev Patel (FaceTime, Skype or WhatsApp Video call). If you new to us, you can still take advantage of these services, by emailing us at email@example.com Please include as much information about your concerns as possible and provide title and full name, email address and phone number.
You may follow us on Facebook and Instagram and also subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thank you for visiting our website and please do STAY AT HOME.
Posted: Tuesday 17th March 2020
At Perfect Skin Solutions, we take the health and wellbeing of all our Patients, Staff and Visitors very seriously.
The staff and clinicians at our clinic take the responsibility to protect your health seriously.
We would like to reassure you that we are monitoring the advice provided by the government and guidelines from the NHS websites.
There are several resources available for you to read:
With this in mind, we instituted the following measures last week and these will continue for the foreseeable future:
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal during the day and after the clinic closes.
- You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival. This is preferential to using alcohol gel, which is also in critically low supply.
- Any patients who feel unwell or are displaying symptoms are advised not to attend clinic, but to talk to one of the clinicians for further advice.
- If you have been in contact with someone with coronavirus or have returned from an affected area identified by the Chief Medical Officer as high risk and you are feeling unwell with a cough, difficulty breathing or fever, stay at home and use the NHS online coronavirus service or call NHS 111.
- If you are over 70, we would advise that you consider postponing your appointment even if you are well, and that you consider self-isolation to prevent getting infected.
- Any patients who require refills of their AlumierMD skincare products, may order directly from the AlumierMD online portal.
- Many of our patients are concerned about their skin and would like a consultation and treatment but are anxious about attending the clinic. We would be happy to consult remotely on FaceTime or similar. Please let the reception know if this is something you would wish to take advantage of.
- Any prescription products can be delivered directly to your home or place of work (delivery charge applicable).
- If you do have need to cancel your appointment, we will book you back in for 4 weeks’ time to avoid any disappointment. If short notice is given for cancelation, due to the virus, your deposit will remain in place.
We thank you for your patience and should you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to update this page as more information and guidance is given from the above links.