Perfect Skin Solutions COVID-19 Statement
Posted: Tuesday 17 March 2020
At Perfect Skin Solutions, we take the health and wellbeing of all our Patients, Staff and Visitors very seriously.
The staff and clinicians at our clinic take the responsibility to protect your health seriously.
We would like to reassure you that we are monitoring the advice provided by the government and guidelines from the NHS websites.
There are several resources available for you to read:
With this in mind, we instituted the following measures last week and these will continue for the foreseeable future:
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal during the day and after the clinic closes.
- You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival. This is preferential to using alcohol gel, which is also in critically low supply.
- Any patients who feel unwell or are displaying symptoms are advised not to attend clinic, but to talk to one of the clinicians for further advice.
- If you have been in contact with someone with coronavirus or have returned from an affected area identified by the Chief Medical Officer as high risk and you are feeling unwell with a cough, difficulty breathing or fever, stay at home and use the NHS online coronavirus service or call NHS 111.
- If you are over 70, we would advise that you consider postponing your appointment even if you are well, and that you consider self-isolation to prevent getting infected.
- Any patients who require refills of their AlumierMD skincare products, may order directly from the AlumierMD online portal.
- Many of our patients are concerned about their skin and would like a consultation and treatment but are anxious about attending the clinic. We would be happy to consult remotely on FaceTime or similar. Please let the reception know if this is something you would wish to take advantage of.
- Any prescription products can be delivered directly to your home or place of work (delivery charge applicable).
- If you do have need to cancel your appointment, we will book you back in for 4 weeks’ time to avoid any disappointment. If short notice is given for cancelation, due to the virus, your deposit will remain in place.
We thank you for your patience and should you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to update this page as more information and guidance is given from the above links.