FaceTite/NeckTite with Dr Patel – £3000
Embrace RF (FaceTite/NeckTite with Morpheus8) – £3350
Additional 2nd Morpheus8 with Dr Patel – £350
A detailed aftercare sheet will be emailed to you before your procedure. Below is some general care.
Avoid alcohol and all supplements (including natural herbal tablets) for 72 hours prior to your procedure. Do not stop any prescribed medication but please bring a full list with you to your consultation. Ensure you have a good night’s sleep the night before and have breakfast/lunch before making your way to the clinic. We advise that you do NOT drive home after your procedure and strongly recommend you have someone escort you home. MEN ONLY: You must clean shave the night before your procedure.
After your FaceTite, we recommend you stay home that evening to relax. You may feel very tired, which is totally normal.
Most patients do not require painkillers. If needed take paracetamol (NOT ibuprofen or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) as per leaflet instructions.
Leave the head support garment on that evening through till the next morning. (Take off when eating/showering). You may cleanse your face and neck the next morning with a gentle cleanser. This will be tender to touch and there may be obvious marks where we have treated you with Morpheus8 and this will look like small scabs 1-3 days later. An aftercare sheet for the two parts to your procedure will be sent to you separately by email to refer to.
Expect to feel swollen for at least a week. This is partly due to the local anaesthetic solution we have injected and partly the treatment itself. The lower face and neck will feel tender for the first week and can continue for a few months following treatment. It is very, very common to feel numb in the areas treated, especially the jowls where more aggressive treatment is desired. The numbness can take up to 6 months to resolve. There will also be small dense lumps just under the skin, especially in the neck. They are signs of subcutaneous tissue heating and will keep contracting as they smooth out over the next 3 months. The face support garment must be worn all day and night for the first 3 days. You can remove it during showering and eating. It must then be worn every night for a minimum of 3 weeks. Duration of use correlates to overall clinical improvement. You may experience some itching from this and aloe vera gel can help to alleviate this.
FaceTite is a minimally-invasive procedure performed under local anesthesia or light sedation. Post procedure, patients can go home and resume regular activities shortly after. Wearing a compression garment is required for best results.
By avoiding a face lift procedure with the large incisions, patients will benefit from reduced post-procedural swelling and discomfort. This is a less traumatic process with a natural looking final result. However, you should expect no more than 50% of the result you would get from a surgical lift (with liposuction).
Any areas on the face and neck with saggy skin can be treated. This includes the double chin, jowls and other areas with deep lines and loose skin.
The skin contracts about 40% of the total amount it will contract during the actual treatment. The other 60% contraction will happen over the following year.
Usually, results will be seen at about 4-6 months however, contraction will continue up to a year after treatment. Some patients have noticed continued contraction and lifting up to 18 months later. PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE YOUR RESULTS TOO EARLY. THE 6 MONTH POINT IS A GOOD TIME FOR REVIEW.
As with all treatments that involve making small incisions into the skin there are risks. They can be broadly categorised into short term and long term. In the short term, there can be bleeding and, consequently, bruising. Infection is also a possibility, so this is the reason the treatment is carried out with a strictly aseptic technique in a clean, clinical environment.
Because the treatment involves heating the subcutaneous tissues, burns are a small risk. However, FaceTite and Morpheus8 are FDA-cleared and one of the reasons for this is the platform’s excellent safety record. The key factor is that the device has twin temperature sensors on the skin surface and underneath. These cut the energy off if the temperature exceeds the pre-set temperature thresholds making it extremely safe. Lastly, there is a risk of nerve damage. This is extremely rare. You are more likely to have mild ‘bruising’ to tiny peripheral nerves which contribute to the numbness experienced in ensuing weeks. This resolves over time. All risks will be explained during your initial consultation with Dr Patel.