- Procedure Time 15-30 minutes
- Full Recovery Usually nil
- Duration of Results 12+ months
- Back To Work Time immediate
- Sensitivity Period 12 hours
- Anaesthetic Usually none (numbing cream offered)
- Risks & Complications Bruising (discussed fully at consult)
Dermal filler – usually £350
Price may vary following consultation but this is the usual amount payable.
Avoid strenuous exercise or excessive sun exposure, for at least 48 hours post-treatment or until any swelling subsides
Avoid make-up for 24 hours to injected areas. If you must use this, please apply the iConceal or Oxygenetix medical foundation as it encourages the healing process.
Avoid firm rubbing of the treated area for 5 days
Avoid aspirin, St John’s Wort or Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatories eg Ibuprofen, for a few days post-treatment. If you require such medication for medical reasons, please check with your doctor before stopping