Did You Know We Are Save Face Accredited?
As a safe provider of non-surgical cosmetic treatments, we have been independently assessed against a robust set of standards in order to be certified as Save Face Accredited.
Being Save Face accredited provides you with the invaluable assurance that when you visit us you will be in safe hands that use safe products in a safe environment.
The exclusive Save Face kite mark ensures that…
The Person Treating you is:
- Is who they say they are
- Is medically qualified and is registered with a statutory body
- The qualifications they claim are genuine and relevant
- The training they have received is appropriate
- Is insured
- Has evidenced that the information and advice they provide is informative, robust and truthful.
- Undertakes regular training updates
- Complies with Health and Safety Legislation
- Is clean
- Has the necessary equipment and facilities to provide the treatments safely
The Products and Equipment Used:
- Are genuine
- Are appropriately licensed
- Are evidence-based
- Are sourced from legitimate suppliers
- Are appropriately stored and maintained
To see our accreditation, visit: https://www.saveface.co.uk/clinic/perfect-skin-solutions/