Sagging skin on the neck gives a generally more aged appearance and is a very common complaint from both men and women. There may also be stubborn fat pockets, making the area look even heavier. Using one or a combination of our treatment modalities below, we can contour and lift by reducing fat and tightening excess skin.
- NeckTite – an industry-renowned treatment utilising an FDA-approved radiofrequency (RF) platform which works at both skin level and within the fat, delivering impressive facial and neck contouring. Combined with Morpheus8, our Embrace RF is a popular option for those not ready for surgery but still wanting more than a subtle lift.
- Plexr Plus – our most powerful skin tightening option and ideal of your main issue is lax skin. It does come with some downtime but the results are worth it!
- Morpheus8 – a globally-renowned microneedle-assisted radiofrequency system which allows skin tightening along with a degree of fat contouring. Ideal for full face and neck treatments.
- Lipofirm PRO – this is a radiofrequency treatment delivered to the skin surface so does require a course of 6-8 sessions to help you achieve satisfactory results. Good for mild cases of skin laxity and unwanted fat.
- Radiesse Plus – although this is a dermal filler, it can be used in a hyperdiluted form for its biostimulatory properties, thus delivering a more youthful skin appearance and proportionate lift.
- Profhilo or Sunekos – both are injectable hyaluronic acid products capable of stimulating collagen and elastin formation. These require minimum 6 monthly maintenance treatments.
Why choose Perfect Skin Solutions for your Neck Lift?
Dr Patel listens to any concerns you may have; he will use his expertise and assess what the best individual approach is for you. He was one of the early adopters for the NeckTite technology and is a Key Opinion Leader and Speaker for InMode UK. All treatments and procedures go through extensive research by Dr Patel so you know you can trust that he has your best interests in mind.Get in contact