Terms & Conditions
At the Perfect Skin Solutions clinic every patient receives very comprehensive treatment and care provided by individuals who have an expertise in their particular field. Each person and business with whom we operate has been carefully selected for the quality of their product or service that they offer. To our patients we offer competitive pricing for treatments and procedures and reassurance that these will reflect the quality and care we promise throughout their treatment journey.
In order to maintain our professional and ethical standards we charge a fee for an initial consultation appointment with Dr Dev Patel and Dr Vivek Shrivastva. Dependant on the type of consultation, your fee may be refunded off any treatment that is subsequently administered. Conditions apply – please see our prices page on our website for full price structure.
Scheduled consultations with our therapists are completely free. Our team is here to provide you with all the necessary information you may need to make an informed decision about your treatment or procedure.
Cancellation fees and late arrivals
Cancellations can be made by phone, email or in person at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. We would be grateful if you could be sure to do so, as soon as you know, to avoid any confusion and to help us maintain our level of service to all of our patients.
We reserve the right to take a deposit for a booking. This is dependent on the type of appointment being booked.
Those who cancel an appointment with Dr Patel and Dr Vivek Shrivastva are able to transfer the booking fee to a new booking provided the cancellation request is submitted at least 24 hours prior to the booked date.
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals, however, there will be times when a late arrival may result in reduced consultation time, or we may have to reschedule your appointment. Late cancellation fee may also apply in such a case.
Skin clinic: a cancellation fee of £25 or £50 (for 30min or 60min appointments respectively) will be charged for cancellations within 24 hours of appointment time and you may be charged up to full treatment charge for same day cancellations/failure to attend/late arrival.
Podiatry and Chiropody: Failure to attend Chiropody appointments without providing at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation, will result in the forfeit of 100% of the cost of your treatment. If your Podiatry or Chiropody appointment is an hour or more in length, and you do not provide at least 4 days’ notice of cancellation, this will also result in the forfeit of 100% of the cost of your treatment.
If a minimum of 24 hours’ notice has not been given for cancellation of a treatment which is part of a course, this session will be deducted without refund.
Failure to attend your appointment without notification will result in the above charges being applied and any further appointment will only be booked on payment of a £50 deposit (or 50% deposit for surgical podiatry and biometrics appointments).
Paying for treatments
High-value treatments, such as Morpheus8, EndoLift, Fractora and FaceTite, must be paid for in full, no less than 7 days in advance of your appointment. For further information, please liaise with your treating clinician/aesthetic therapist.
Body Shape Club terms & conditions
- Patients must be registered at Perfect Skin Solutions
- Patients must have had a consultation with an Aesthetic Therapist and be in receipt of a treatment plan before they may subscribe to the Body Shape Club
- Patients must pay the deposit and their first instalment before they can receive their first month of maintenance treatments
- Patients may not book more treatments per month than is outlined by the subscription plan, i.e., the Enhanced LipoFirm membership entitles the patient to 2 treatments per month only
- Patients may take advantage of the exclusive discounts once they have paid their deposit
- 10% off body contouring packages
- 5% off other therapist-led packages
- 10% off CellDerma products
- If the patient wishes to upgrade their subscription, they must pay the difference in the deposit before they switch
- If the patient wishes to downgrade their subscription, they may, however Perfect Skin Solutions will not refund the difference in the deposit to the patient
- In the event that a Direct Debit payment fails, payment must be settled before further maintenance treatments are redeemed
- Patients may join the Body Shape Club to benefit from the exclusive discounts, and bank their maintenance treatments to redeem towards the end of their treatment plan
- Discounts are non-transferrable and may only be redeemed by the patient subscribed to the Body Shape Club
- Members of the Body Shape Club are entitled to a review every 2-3 months with treating therapist including measurements and photos for progress monitoring, in addition to ongoing skin care and body contouring advice
- Any discounts are subject to a reasonable use deemed by Perfect Skin Solutions
- Any breach of the terms and conditions by the patient may void membership and all associated benefits
Website terms & conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website perfectskinsolutions.co.uk (“we”, “us”, “our” or “website”); by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we, or our licensors, own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
Without written consent you must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms & conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Unfortunately, we are unable to permit children 5 years of age or younger (unless being treated). The same may apply if an older child is unable to sit quietly. We thank you for your understanding; due to the nature of the treatments we provide, patients appreciate a calm environment and relaxing environment. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.