- Procedure Time 15-30 minutes
- Full Recovery 2 days
- Duration of Results Long-term
- Back To Work Time Immediate
- Sensitivity Period 2 days
- Anaesthetic Topical cream only
- Risks & Complications Tenderness and swelling
Introductory offer for FormaV
1 treatment – £650 (when you buy your second one for £650 we will give you your 3rd for FREE)
3 treatments – £1,200
FractoraV is available as an additional and can be discussed on consultation
Forma V After Care Advice
- You should avoid very hot water for 2 days after the treatment
- You should avoid mechanical contact with the treated area for 2 days
- After each treatment session, please contact Perfect Skin Solutions if there is any indication of infection, excessive swelling, redness, pain, or any other unusual or untoward symptom
Am I suitable for Votiva?
Yes, you could be. Votiva is available to women over 18 who experience vaginal dryness, stress incontinence or other issues resulting from childbirth or menopause. Votiva is also suitable for those who want to improve external genital appearance. Book now with our female Doctor who will provide further information and assess your suitability.
Is the Votiva treatment painful?
Votiva uses laser technology which will create a mild heating sensation but will not feel painful. There may be mild discomfort when the device is first inserted but this should be alleviated with the use of medical-grade lubricant.
What results can I expect from the treatment?
You will feel a heating sensation during the treatment and results can be felt and seen immediately. Results will continue to be seen in the weeks after the treatment and even more after multiple treatments.
What is the downtime with Votiva?
Usually with this treatment there is no downtime, only some patients experience slight discomfort during and immediately after treatment.
We will recommend you abstain from intercourse for 2 days after treatment. Your practitioner will provide you with full aftercare instructions.
How many sessions will I require?
Within your consultation with the doctor, the correct treatment plan will be devised for you. Most patients have 2-3 sessions of Votiva, but this will all depends on your individual concerns and the results you wish to achieve.